Simple Grilled Veggies




The grill is great for things other than just meat. The grill will bring out an amazing flavor in vegetables. It doesn't take much for a great combo. Anything you have in your fridge can be tossed together. One of my favorite combos is onions, bell peppers, and zucchini.

I've found a grill tray is best for this, otherwise they fall through the cracks. It can still be done you just have to be careful.

Above, I have sliced and combined all in a bowl. Then I sprinkled onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and seasoning salt. Season to taste, I applied generously. Drizzle a touch of extra virgin olive oil and mix well.

The amount of time it spends on the grill depends on the heat of your grill. I do not place mine directly over the flame or it will burn, however, I do place it nearby it. Fix the pieces occasionally and grill until they are soft.

This comes out so delicious even the dog was quick to eat the pieces I had dropped on the ground.

Play with the seasonings to find your perfect combo. Italian seasonings or Mexican seasonings can be used to change flavor. If you are nervous about combining your own cheat and grab Tony's or any type of Grill Mates or Mrs. Dash. I like to combine my own because I like to be in control of the flavor intensity. If you have never had any type of veggies on the grill before you will be thanking me for this!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment